gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Add Reply
New Poll

Open Door Policy, Open
PETER B. REILLY
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 03:06 PM

Scarlet Spider

P.I. / Vigilante 35 He/Him 11 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© BlueBralwer · He/him · Offline

Peter sat at his desk with a low grunt. Today had been a quiet day in terms of cases. A few calls but...lost pets, potential cheating spouses the usual for this kind of job. That's what you get with an open door policy for cases.

It paid the bills in the least, but when it was slow like today, the most he could do would be sitting at his desk, sipping a drink he had stored at his desk for moments like these. "Guess...I should be thankful." He mused after a low grunt from sipping his drink.
PMEmail
^
MOLLY A. CARTER
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 01:43 AM

night nurse

paramedic 28 she/her 48 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© pidge · · Offline

For the third time, Molly’s hand reached for the door handle but never actually grabbed onto the the metal bar to pull it open. She was unsure about this whole idea to begin with, but she needed to know, especially after what had happened after the game night she had set up at Jack’s. Her cheeks reddened at the memory of that night, and the following morning. Decisions made while drunk on whiskey were never her most shining moments, and even though she could only remember a few fuzzy details of that night, waking up next to Jack definitely gave her a rather clear idea of what had happened. She wasn’t as wholly terrified of the ideas she felt she should be, but if it was going to happen again, and that was a big “if”, she had to make sure he actually was who he claimed to be. The Jonathan Franklin Murdock she had known when she was a kid had been missing for 20 years. Jack could very well be who he was claiming, but she wanted to make sure before any other poor decisions could be made.

Molly looked at the door again, took the handle in her hand and pulled.

The lobby of the building was a little dingy but everything in this city usually had a layer of dirt. It took a moment for Molly’s eyes to adjust the the dimmer light inside as she walked toward the directory. She pulled out her hand scribbled note and looked up for the matching name. “Reilly Investigations,” she read to herself as her eyes scanned the listings. “Second floor, suite 230.” Molly looked over at the sketchy elevator and decided the stairs wild be safer.

The door was what she'd expected frosted half glass with the name emblazoned on it, along with the suite number, just in case you weren't sure you had exactly the door. She looked at it, hesitating again before rapping her knuckles on the glass and opening the door. ”Ummm…hello?

PM
^
PETER B. REILLY
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 02:08 PM

Scarlet Spider

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Peter's brow quirked as he heard his door open. Still nursing his drink he turned and saw a woman enter. 'Hmm?' He put his drink down and stood. 'Blonde, nervous, doesn't want to be here-.' He began to list, smoothing his shirt down. 'Boyfriend or missing pet, even odds.' He joked inwardly.

"Hello," He said with a soft smile, "Welcome to Rielly investigations." He walked around his desk and over to her. "Peter Reilly." He said with his hand out for her to shake.
PMEmail
^
MOLLY A. CARTER
 Posted: May 9 2018, 07:53 PM

night nurse

paramedic 28 she/her 48 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© pidge · · Offline

Stepping inside the office and looking around, Molly found not...exactly what she expected. Sure, it looked office like; there was a desk set up off to her left facing the rest of the room, complete with chairs for clients. And to her right, up against the wall was a couch, small bookshelf and standing lamp. But it was the minutiae that seemed to stand out. The small trash can next to the desk overflowing with beer cans, the papers on the desk and in one of the chairs, even the stack of odds and ends on top of the bookshelf. The only thing that looked recently used was the couch, with a blanket tossed haphazardly over it. She couldn’t really blame him for sleeping here, if he needed. Sometimes she took naps on the gurney in between calls on long shifts. Still...everything did look a little neglected.

“Hi,” Molly smiled back, trying to hide her trepidation about being here at all. She gave him her best and brightest smile. “Molly Carter,” she said, taking his hand. The small lizard part of her brain remarked that he wasn’t horrible to look at (and look she did, even if it was just a quick glance), and that helped her smile seem more genuine. But she dismissed that thought quickly. She was here because of a man, and of course the trouble that came with him. But Peter didn’t seem to have Jack’s hard edges and disdain for most of the world, at least, he didn’t look like he did at first glance. But she’d only just met him, so there was still time to find out.

“I have an...interesting problem. And I think you could help. If this works out, I’ve got a bigger, more complicated puzzle maybe you could help me find the pieces to.”

PM
^
PETER B. REILLY
 Posted: May 19 2018, 05:31 PM

Scarlet Spider

APPLICATION SHIPPER

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Carter." Peter said with a sure smile and a nod. Releasing her hand he turned and motioned to a chair in front of his desk. "Please, sit." He said with a soft tone. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked as he stood back to make room for her.

As he did so, he studied her more. She seemed too...normal to be here. So it was definitely something big to her. 'I still place my odds on a man.' He thought as he moved over to open the blinds some to give the office more light.

The view of the downtown area was pretty decent. Giving view to the other buildings and the main street. giving him a great view to see what goes on. Which given his profession was greatly needed...made it easier to get back in during his nocturnal operations as well
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D Age of Heroes

Blood Roses: OUaT RPG X-Men ideal world

skinned by noä of cttw