gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Add Reply
New Poll

in the aftershock, #molly
PIPER S. HARRIS
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 02:03 AM

DAYDREAM

grad student 22 SHE/HER 76 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© VERA · SHE/HER · Offline

"I know, okay, I know! I know what you said and I know what the last three said because everyone is -"

Piper stopped short as she realized the hand she'd been waving impatiently was trembling. She lowered it slowly down onto her lap in silence. Since the incident, she had been poked and prodded by just about every policeman, doctor, and Division agent the city had to offer. The line out the hospital door had been overwhelming for a week.

First, they wanted to know if she had caused the Eisenhower Incident. (And they did like their big fancy terms for things.) Then, when enough of them decided she probably hadn't done it, they wanted to know if she knew who had. She didn't, she really didn't, even if some people from Division had insisted she was lying. Why would she keep that a secret? Some jerk had turned a whole city block to nightmares and it could have been a lot worse than it had been. The fact that she had come across the incident in time had been - well, luck for the people there, kind of a majorly major disaster for her.

Once they were finished glaring across her hospital bed they had gone right back to their offices and left her with the damage. They'd let her name get out to the press, because sure, why not, why protect a mutant's privacy? Not their problem. The whole city knew who - and more importantly what - she was now. There was no more hiding and going to classes without people staring at her. All of her accounts had been ravaged within a week, nothing but trolls with no faces telling her that they thought people like her shouldn't be around. 'Cause they were so welcome for saving the nation's capital and everything.

She'd gone to her Emergent Policy seminar just last week and a girl in the next row had immediately started stage-whispering about contamination. Piper had been too embarrassed to stay. It didn't matter if she'd wanted to see the mutant run, or if she'd wanted a confrontation or whatever.

The doctor shuffled back out of the tiny room and Piper turned her head toward the wall. The mutant doctors couldn't quite explain it; they called it partly psychosomatic, that she was suffering from serious nerve damage in the wake of her efforts to shut the nightmare down. She had overextended her ability, near as anyone could tell. That was why her right side hurt and she now, at just 22, had to rely on a metal cane to make it across campus. The offending item rested against the cot for now, where she tried not to look at it.

The diagnosis and the follow-ups had been full of vague aphorisms and unlikely assurances. 'You'll still be able to live your fullest life' made her want to scream and maybe throw the thin pillows against the walls. She could still lift pillows. A lot of that as well, a lot of 'technically she could still manage a little' of this and that. While she could technically still use her pained right arm, her handwriting had become a scribble that only the medical community would be able to decipher. She could walk across a room.

A snide little voice had wound itself into her mind in the past few months, reminding her that people lived with worse pain every time she started to complain. It wasn't quite her own voice, and she couldn't explain where it had come from. Her own voice didn't have a lot of positive things to say lately either, so it blended in just fine.

She flopped back onto the cot with a groan when more footsteps started in the hall. "Please just leave me here for a little, okay? I'm not really gonna throw things I just don't - I wanna leave when it gets dark."

She wouldn't have such a clear look at her own halting steps in the dark.
PM
^
molly a. carter
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 08:02 PM

night nurse

paramedic 28 http://low.mp3mad.net/48/48472/Stand By You (RaagJatt.com).mp3 39 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© pidge · · Offline

Routine was not a thing Molly had. Sure she had a schedule, she worked at certain times and did other things on her own, but her life wasn't routine. Everyday was something different. Some days were more interesting than others; it all depended on how crazy people wanted to get after work. The Swing Shift. Molly sometimes called it the Mood Swing Shift because the amount and range of things she saw as the sun went down in Chicago was always left her with a story or two at the end of her day.

Then there was the fallout from Eisenhower Village.

Molly would never again say she'd seen it all, even with all of her extra curricular activities, working triage after that was definitely an exercise of her endurance, with both her powers and herself, trying to help people without getting caught. She'd never been so tired after a shift. Well that wasn't exactly true, but it sure as hell was up there. Today seemed tame by comparison.

"Starting chest compressions!" she shouted, sitting atop the patient as the gurney came out the back of her bus and moved rapidly toward the ER. She just wanted to get the heart started again before She handed the poor kid off to the doctors. Using the compressions as a means to hide her using her powers, she counted under her breath as she tried to get a heartbeat going again. It was the most she could do at the moment, without getting caught. "We have a young Caucasian male, mid twenties, massive overdose on carisoprodol." Her partner told the docs as they started to swarm around while he pushed the gurney deeper into the hospital. Molly felt the heart start to beat again a few seconds before it registered on the monitor.

"We got a pulse!" Molly shouted just as they stopped in the emergency room. She got down off the patient and backed away, letting the doctors take over as she slowly made her way out of the room, peeling off her gloves as she passed the door, tossing them in the hazmat bin. Once she was outside the chaos of that storm, she took a deep breath and rubbed at the pain in her chest. She decided to wander around a bit, walk it off as it were, nodding at her partner as he headed for the vending machines. That was the cost of her helping people, she always got a bit of what ailed them.

Walking past the nurses station, she gave everyone a small wave, wandering past toward patient rooms. She had no destination in particular, she just liked to wander. She saw a few doctors and patients wandering around, in and out of rooms, smiled an older woman in a wheelchair as she was pushed past by a nurse.

"Please just leave me here for a little, okay? I'm not really gonna throw things I just don't - I wanna leave when it gets dark." Curiosity was always Molly's downfall, but it had lead to meet lots of people she otherwise wouldn't have. She poked her head inside, giving a small finger wave, mouthing the word "hello" before stepping in.

"You can throw pillows, you know. Those aren't too bad on the list of things one could through." Molly smiled at the red head laying dejectedly on the cot. She looked familiar, though a name escaped her at the moment. Her face, of course had been plastered everywhere and Molly felt bad for her, that she'd been outed like that. It really was rather unfair, to be thrust into a harsh limelight for everyone to know what you were. That was probably one of her worst nightmares, though, admittedly, she was running around unregistered so that had far more severe consequences for her.

"Hi, I'm Molly."
PM
^
PIPER S. HARRIS
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 03:03 AM

DAYDREAM

APPLICATION SHIPPER

She groaned a little as she forced herself into a half-sitting position. "Unless you're one of those people who literally does not watch the news, or even the jokes people make about the news night-of, you know who I am. Not in like, the fun way 'cause I'm not in a movie or anything, I'm that mutant everybody hates."

Some people came right out and said that, or something similar. 'Hey, you were on tv and they had a screenshot of an old message you sent.' And then some people tried to avoid mentioning it, dancing around the issue that was hanging over all of their heads. It wasn't like there was an option that could avoid the elephant in the room. That was why it was the elephant and not, like, the small squirrel in the room that wasn't especially notable or intrusive. She'd decided to start out with addressing it and letting everything else fall where it would.

The blonde woman in the doorway didn't look like a reporter - and anyway, she wasn't in the news cycle this week. Their attention span was limited and they were constantly looking for novelty to keep people watching. She had been a journalism major for a while, after all. It had only been as an undergrad but she had learned a couple of things. First, was that she was out of the news cycle right now, and only risked getting back in if she set something on fire or kissed a celebrity.

Someone might think of her if another mutant got into trouble in public. Someone with a few too many drinks in their system would lift a lamppost over their heads in front of a camera, and then people would say 'oh wow, this guy is as crazy as that girl who set a cloud loose downtown.' Then everything would be her problem again for a little while. Someone would try to call her to get a soundbite about the mutant experience in the city. They would probably be angling for something negative, people would generate a lot more views for something negative.

"I really don't have a story or anything, seriously," she said.

Piper turned her head away from the door again. It was just a downer to think about, and she didn't want to get into that right now. She didn't want it to be a whole thing, but it was always going to be a whole thing, that was just...where it was. People digging for private pictures would get self-righteous about security. (Okay, that part might actually be the worst part. The smug attitude while they were being terrible people.)

"I'm not gonna destroy the city, I wasn't even destroying it then just for the record if you have a record. If somebody does try it will probably be something that can like, stand long enough to give a speech, right?" she added, unable to resist filling silence with noise. "I literally couldn't throw anything that would be enough to wreck the place."
PM
^
molly a. carter
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 08:29 PM

night nurse

paramedic 28 http://low.mp3mad.net/48/48472/Stand By You (RaagJatt.com).mp3 39 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© pidge · · Offline

Staring blithely at the redhead on the cot, Molly leaned against the door frame, listening to her and slow blinking with disinterest. Yeah, Molly had a TV, but she also had a schedule that didn't really allow her to watch it a lot, or ever really. And when she did, she sure didn't watch the news. She only had the internet and a subscription to a streaming service, no messy news required. Though it was hard to escape it. News was everywhere, not just on TV.

"Well," Molly said, shoving her hands in the pockets of her uniform pants. " I'm working when late night talk shows are on. Don't really watch the news much. I'm usually out there, witnessing the horrible after effects of humanity making sure people survive til tomorrow. And-" she pushed off the door frame and stepped inside. "Hate is a strong word. But I'm one of those 'weirdos' that doesn't hate anyone." She offered Piper a warm smile, closing the door behind her as she wandered farther into the room. She knew what a scapegoat looked like, and Piper was a dead ringer for one. She seemed lonely, hiding in this room away from everyone, though Molly supposed, she would do the same if most of the city had decided she was to blame for a big disaster.

She frowned as Piper turned away, fighting her normal urge to hug away the sadness. She was on duty, and the other girl didn't seem like she wanted the contact at the moment. Still, Molly was stubborn. She was intent on staying until she got a smile. She knew it wasn't her job to make everyone happy, but sometimes she felt like it was her mission.

"Aw you don't seem like the 'destroy the city' type. They're usually ugly and full of themselves. That's why they feel the need to monologue, you know, cause they love the sound of their own voice. At least that's what my years of movie watching has taught me. And.." Molly sighed grabbing a chair from the corner and spinning it around to straddle it. "I don't have a record. I'm a paramedic, not a reporter. I'm not after a story. I just heard you out in the hall cause you sounded like you needed a pick me up."
PM
^
PIPER S. HARRIS
 Posted: Feb 18 2017, 01:33 AM

DAYDREAM

APPLICATION SHIPPER

"Oh c'mon, everybody hates someone. Like, you know, if a guy was riding around stabbing people you wouldn't be a big fan, right? I mean, i hope you wouldn't. It takes like ten minutes to stand up but if you're super into murder I'll make it happen," Piper said, heaving herself over to get a better angle on the conversation.

The woman clearly worked here, and she didn't look dangerous, but she didn't believe anyone could go entirely without hating someone. Even theoretical people they had never encountered. Theoretical people were probably even easier to hate, because they didn't have more humanizing characteristics to rationalize. She didn't necessarily think it all was a good thing, that everyone had some sort of judgement against people they had never met, but she was willing to look at reality.

That was what she'd seen in people so far and she wasn't ready to trust anything too far off from that. Anyone who argued otherwise was generally lying because they wanted her to drop a useful quote about something. She had learned to repeat 'no comment' if someone really wouldn't get out of her way on the sidewalk. If she started hitting people with her cane they'd just say she had totally lost it. Of her half-dozen majors as an undergraduate, journalism had quickly become the most useful in her daily life now. Her own professors wouldn't have believed it at the time.

Her hand shook slightly as she adjusted her posture further, but she did her best to ignore it. "I wasn't trying to destroy the city. I was trying to knock everyone out long enough for the crazy to die down."

It had worked, too. That was kind of an important detail, if not the only important part. The ends didn't always justify the means, but in this case doing nothing was clearly a bad option. Sometimes it was okay to wait and get more information instead of charging in headlong, and some people had come at her from that angle since the incident. She just didn't think it applied in her case. People who hadn't been there didn't get to dictate that.

People had been in immediate danger and it was spreading the longer everyone waited. She had evidence on a smaller scale that knocking people out would stop the effects. That was the scientific method. (She had considered being a biologist for about a week before she realized that they had to do a lot of super nasty dissections that she wanted no part of.)

"You chose to be a paramedic in Chicago?" Piper asked, unable to help a slight smile. "You really have something against sleep, or are you the sort that just runs marathons to prove you can? I saw a photo of marathon runners once, you know. They seem super proud of it after the fact and all but they don't look like they're having fun at the time."

She made a small face, but didn't elaborate on what she meant be not having fun at the time. That wasn't especially necessary in the moment.
PM
^
molly a. carter
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 07:20 PM

night nurse

APPLICATION SHIPPER
© pidge · · Offline

Molly shook her head with a small smile as Piper told her everyone hates something. “Hate is a strong word. I don’t use it lightly.” And it was, at least to her, so she didn’t apply it to a lot of things or people. People seemed to sling it around like it was nothing, taking out most of its meaning, its power. For her, to hate something or someone required a passion and energy she didn’t have to devote to it. All that energy could be placed somewhere else. Dislike, sure, there were a fair few things she disliked, such as the microwave not cooking her food all the way through or the power going out or bad customer service. Someone would have to do something horrific for her to use the word hate.

Reaching out and leaning forward as she saw Piper struggle to adjust her poster, Molly stopped short, curling her fingers back into her hand. She seemed to have it under control, and even though her instincts all screamed at her to help because it was in her nature, Molly held back. The redhead seemed determined to sit up on her own. “I believe you,” she said sincerely. “And not only because if you hadn’t, you wouldn’t be in this hospital. You’d be somewhere much more secure.”

Molly hadn’t been near the epicenter of the incident, just the fringes as they kept evacuating people, and since she knew how to triage, they’d drafted her for that. She got to deal with the aftermath. Though, she was fairly sure if Piper hadn’t been there, she probably would have had a bigger mess on her hands. She remembered when they had started bringing people out that were simply unconscious. She had wanted to do more, wanted to help more, but she was doing what needed to be done. She had hoped someone else was in there trying to stop it, whatever it was. And she had been right. “Well, I’m glad you were there at any rate. Probably would have gotten much worse if you hadn’t.” Molly smiled at her.

Then she laughed, bright and loud, and it reminded her she still had a bruise that was forming on her chest from earlier. She winced and rubbed at it, but didn’t stop smiling. “No, I love sleep. That’s why I do swing shift. Get up after everyone else, stay up after everyone else. As for the marathon running type? No, I mean I don’t think so. I know I like helping people. Really wouldn’t do this crazy job if I didn’t like it. It’s kind of an adrenaline rush sometimes.”

PM
^
PIPER S. HARRIS
 Posted: May 8 2017, 07:07 PM

DAYDREAM

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Piper shrugged at her, undeterred from her original theory. ”And a lot of people don’t mean it lightly.”

She had heard similar arguments on cursing from some people, that they didn’t swear because they considered the words too strong to use casually and they were ‘saving it up.’ That had never really resonated with her. One, they were words. Unless you had the mutant ability to set everything on fire by speaking, you only had to be concerned about their effect on other people, not some inherent power in the language itself. Two, life was short. Saving up curse words for some rainy day that may never come wasn’t any way to seize the moment while they had it. And that was where someone lectured her about saving money or retirement planning. They probably had a point or something, but she still didn’t believe in ransoming off all happiness to assuage a future no one could guarantee they’d live to see.

”Yeah, they talked about that - about putting me somewhere secure. Like hello, even if I zonked the guards I’m not exactly going Fast and Furious with this stupid leg. I couldn’t be a flight risk if I tried,” she sighed, gesturing down at herself. ”I don’t know if that was because they thought I was you know, involved in things. Then they figured out it wasn’t me by - I don’t even know, right? I mean like there are the agent types that go around the city, and there are spooks, and hello, those were spooks.”

As Molly didn’t know her, she was just going to have to work off the assumption that Piper wasn’t interested in endangering people’s lives and bringing nightmares to life in general. It also wasn’t within the scope of her powers to bring people’s nightmares into the physical world. She had been dishonest about certain elements of her powers when she was registered, sure. But hello, compulsory registration with super cranky agents? Lots of people probably were. And if they were too honest and they could theoretically be dangerous - everyone heard stories about that. Create a system in which people were penalized for disclosing things honestly, and people would lie. Not exactly rocket science.

She didn’t know how the spooks had come to the conclusion that she wasn’t the cause of the trouble, but that was when they had agreed she would not be arrested. The powers that she hadn’t disclosed involved venturing into other people’s dreams. She didn’t entirely understand her powers herself, but just as she directed people’s dreams, she had been able to direct the nightmares brought out onto the street. It was true, she doubted anyone else would have been able to help like she had. Admitting it would probably sound incredibly vain.

"I'd demonstrate the dust with like, a joke about getting more sleep, but it tends to get crazy out of hand these days," she said. The laugh was encouraging, as was the general thought that someone was talking to her like a real person. "Don't need to get that into a hospital's air supply, yikes."

"Do you get like, called out into super crazy scenes out there sometimes?" she asked.
PM
^
molly a. carter
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 09:16 PM

night nurse

APPLICATION SHIPPER
© pidge · · Offline

Molly's smile faltered slightly at the talk of spooks and secured spaces if only because she herself never wanted to end up there. "Yeah, I'm sure there are lots of agents running around, this being the capital and all. And all the activity. Bound to draw out those who aren't happy with the arrangement." Being unregistered meant every time she stepped outside her door could be the last one. There were some days that thought got to her more than others, but she kept her head down and thanked whoever was listening that her powers weren't big or showy and made sure to only use them as a last resort. It helped immensely that her powers worked with her profession, so no one really questioned when someone stayed alive after a wound that should have killed them. But she always felt like she needed to do more. She used to do more, before her mother died. She actually helped people back then. She was still trying to now, on her off days, but she tried hard not to use her powers when she was night nursing. She wasn't sure who she could trust.

"Oh, all the time. I work swing shift so I get all the people coming home from work in the beginning, or coming home from bars at night. Mostly some form of car meets pedestrian accident. Those are never pretty. On occasion there's the messier things between the authorities and people who think they're bullet proof. Those ones can get hairy, especially if the person has a weapon or is on drugs or is a mutant. When that happens, I'm usually there because of innocent bystanders." Those ones were always hard on Molly. Sure the car accidents with drunk drivers were difficult, especially if there were kids involved (and those she tried her damnedest to keep alive), but people who were just minding their own business, getting caught in the crossfire, they always seemed to hit her hard.

And then she always met people like Piper. People she could help, people she could fix. And she wanted to, so badly, just to reach over and touch her leg and fix it. Her hand itched at the idea. But she couldn't. "Do they have you on a physical therapy plan for that?" Molly motioned to Piper's leg with her head.

PM
^
PIPER S. HARRIS
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 04:15 AM

DAYDREAM

APPLICATION SHIPPER

"I wasn't drawing out any crap, someone put a big damn mess right near campus," she protested.

Piper had been explicitly avoiding her own mutant status for a while before the incident. Being registered meant that she was on databases, that doctors and the university could potentially hassle her over it if anyone in an office somewhere took issue with the fact. But it hadn't blown up in her face before the incident, so it didn't have to seem like a constant, crushing awareness being broadcast everywhere she went. She could just box it up for a little while and pretend that it wasn't weighing her down even if she knew better.

Plus, people in her day to day hadn't known. She could go back to the house or sit down somewhere for lunch and no one would be giving her a stink-eye over being a mutant. They might still be trying to freak out or whatever, but it wouldn't be because of that. A few minutes on the news and suddenly she was a potential target of opportunity for anyone who wanted to vent their anti-mutant sentiment. That, in turn, got the university and various other establishments concerned about potentially being caught up in the middle of that. Maybe they didn't want to be called a known mutant hotspot, maybe they just didn't want a bunch of smashed-up windows to clean up at the end of the day. Either way, she was the one worse off when the dust settled.

Total mess, zero stars, see if she ever saved this completely ungrateful city again.

"Hashtag yikes. Not that - I mean, like, running joke of every campus right? 'Go on and hit me, pay my loans off' kind of deal. But like, shootouts, not good."

"Then again, if there's a mutant involved couldn't they be like, actually for real bulletproof? What happens to the bystanders then?" she asked. "Maybe they could do with a response plan other than, like, hooray for bullets and stuff."

Division itself probably had some sort of protocol in place to deal with bulletproof people, but that would be a matter of trappng or capturing them somehow. It didn't necessarily guarantee the safety of innocent bystanders that happened to be a little bit too close to their heavy-handed action. And yes, now that people knew she was a mutant any argument she made about heavy-handed Division tactics was just brushed off as just being a mutant. As if that somehow made her opinion on it less valid? Everyone ought to be concerned about people a little too eager to rush city streets with weapons drawn.

"Uh, yeah, I'm gonna get like all of the physical therapy there is just as soon as my new career in international bank robbery takes off," she replied, spinning an index finger with a slight grin. "Hello, grad student here. I have school health insurance but they cover like two visits and maybe a sticker if you're lucky. And that doesn't even cover which docs on the plan will take a known mutant problem. It's like a whole thing, you know?"
PM
^
molly a. carter
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 10:17 AM

night nurse

APPLICATION SHIPPER
© pidge · · Offline

Molly sighed and decided not to argue about the incident anymore. It was obviously a touchy subject for Piper. She hadn’t meant to sound accusatory, nor imply she was drawing people out. But she was fairly sure there was heightened security around the city just because of the incident. They wanted to make it look like they were doing something. A show of force. Let people feel safer. And scare others like her; unregistered mutants running around with fake paperwork. But she still got out of bed every day to help people in this city, because she needed to.

Molly smiled. ”No, shootouts definitely not good. There’s always some kind of protocol clearing out people as best they can though, to contain the threat. They wouldn’t let me just wander into an active incident to save someone. I don’t even get to be one of those ‘cool’ paramedics that go in to help in a hostage situation.” Molly hated those, because she knew someone needed her help and she couldn’t give it. But she understood the whys and hows of it. Why give them another hostage, another person’s life to bargain with? But she’d seen enough behind the scenes to at least know how they’d operate if she ever found herself stuck in one. Always useful to have that kind of information.

”Oh, they don’t start with bullets. There’s always talking first. Which is usually a distraction so they can figure out and assess the situation. And if they are bulletproof, Division comes and then I stop paying attention because I’ve got other problems…” she trailed off for a moment before quickly adding ”-like dealing with anyone who didn’t get evacuated out of the area. All I know is that it goes one of two ways, once there’s a Division squad involved, but it’s always over in about 5 minutes after that.”

Molly frowned as Piper explained her physical therapy problems. She was right of course, even if she could go to a therapist, the number of doctors she had to choose from would be slim. It was a known problem, which she loathed. And she had been planning to do something about for awhile now. Just needed to save up the money, because people like Piper, people like her, deserved medical treatment. They deserved to be healthy, without fear of repercussions.

Molly had a small side gig running right now, helping street kids and people who had no other place to go or didn’t have anything to offer the Stitch. She debated back and forth about helping Piper before finally saying screw it. Piper deserved the help, just like anyone else would. “Yeah, I know it’s a whole thing,” she said, not bothering to hide her upset. “But that doesn’t mean you need to stick to the public medical plan.” Molly pulled out her wallet and plucked out one of the few business cards she had left. It was beat up and worn, and had seemed like a good idea at the time until someone pointed out it could be traceable. So she’d tossed most of them and had been using word of mouth. Still, she kept a few for sentimental reasons, trying to remind herself of why she did what she did. It wasn’t anything special, just a small white rectangle with a phone number on it. Nothing else to identify what it was for. She’d watched too many heist and spy movies and thought it was a cool idea.

“This,” she began. “-is an alternative. I don’t...uh...I don’t give this out very often. But in my line of work I meet people. This is a phone number for a...well...the street name is Night Nurse. They don’t do house calls for obvious reasons. But...they might be able to help you. If you let them.” Molly didn’t generally use her powers that extensively on the people that came to see her. It kept them all safe. But as she held the card out to Piper, she figured she’d make an exception here. She just had to think of a way to do it where she wouldn’t be recognized.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw