gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Add Reply
New Poll

the dark half, 35 | infiltrator | r. gosling/j. morgan
ARCHIBALD R. HALIFAX
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 10:30 PM

EDWARD SPARROW

INFILTRATOR 35 HE/HIM 13 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Mags · SHE/HER · Offline

ARCHIBALD RIVERTON HALIFAX
EDWARD HALIFAX SPARROW
35 | TWO-FACE | INFILTRATOR
HEAT ABSORPTION & TACTILE PYROKINESIS

There is really no easy way to sum these two up as they are two distinctly different people sharing a body. They even have different faces/voices/finger prints. One knows they're two people, and the other is entirely unaware. One's a mutant, the other's a Purifier. Neither one is a particularly good egg, but at least the Purifier isn't a literal serial killer. Don't get me wrong, they're both more than capable of being kind and impossibly charming... One's just mentally checked out and the other one is a homicidal maniac.

Archibald: Compared to a lot of his co-worker's Archie is actually a fairly chill, zen guy. He doesn't ask very many questions, impose on other people or their spaces, overshare information, or provide unsolicited opinions, and really isn't all that judgmental. Archie's easy to get along with and tends to take his orders at face value. While he takes great pride in his work (finding secret mutant hidey-holes and congregation points) he derives no real pleasure from hunting and killing people. Even though it is what he has spent his entire life being trained to do (he was also a bounty hunter before being recruited by Division). He can be something of an isolationist when he's not working, and a very picky eater but you could never accuse him of being intentionally cruel or unkind. Then again, Archie genuinely believes that what he does for a living is ultimately merciful.

Edward: Ugh. Just... Ugh. The nicest way to possible sum up Eddie is by calling him 'volatile'. He has a vicious temper with a seemingly endless mean streak and really does not take rejection well. There has been a trail of bodies behind Edward since they were 15 and it's never going to stop. People who have witnessed Archie turn into Eddie, people who piss him off, people who reject him, people Archie cares about... He's kind of obsessed with making his other half suffer. He's also somewhat obsessed with trying to find their little sister. Eddie also has a thing about/for blue eyed blondes, which would be creepy if you knew about his sister/mother. Edward is selfish and self serving and doesn't care about the whole mutants vs humans problem. He's also the one with tactile pyrokinesis, which ultimately makes him something of a sociopathic serial killing arsonist... so you know... fun.

PM
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 10:05 PM

HIVE

LEFTOVERS "19" SHE/THEY 266 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© VERA · SHE/HER · Offline

The city's largest private collection of blue-eyed blondes would like to request he leave town and take literally all of the fire with him. All of it. Pack it up, ship it,
just get it somewhere else that's not around here. Thanks for coming to their TED talk.
PM
^
ARCHIBALD R. HALIFAX
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 10:32 PM

EDWARD SPARROW

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Cool cool cool. Excellent TED talk, but just a thought: How about none of those things? It's fiiiiiine they can go diamond and kick his fire-starting ass. Or use a heat seeking missile if they happen to stumble upon one somewhere.

I can honestly say that neither Archie or Eddie would know what to think of or do with the clones. They're just so weird... and fascinating... and weird...

tl:dr? EVERYTHING IS FIRE NOW

PM
^
MALACHI L. WINTER
 Posted: May 6 2018, 01:28 AM

Apothecary

Drug Dealer 24 He/Him 12 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© NERYS · She/Her · Offline

Mal & Halifax

I have a post already half written on my ipad that was chopping away at when my internet took a shit the other day. -which is why I referenced Mal needing to to to the registration office in the morning in his debut at Lyn's apartment- I was thinking about giving the lad a hard time in the MCEA/Division offices. Would you like to be one of the parties that helps fuck over his morning?
PM
^
ARCHIBALD R. HALIFAX
 Posted: May 6 2018, 08:05 PM

EDWARD SPARROW

APPLICATION SHIPPER

HALIFAX & WINTER

I honestly don't know how well Archie would work in such a scenario, but of course I'd like to help ruin Mal's morning.

SPARROW & WINTER

Probably going to be a customer at some point. Unless the Apothecary could use some pure hate or blistering rage.
PM
^
HANNAH L. TOWNSEND
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:17 PM

AGENT

PUBLIC AFFAIRS 43 She/Her 115 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Jan · She/Her · Offline

HANNAH & ARCHIE & EDDIE

Hi. So i'm still in the process of trying to figure out how Hannah would have anything to do with either of them, but I always love your characters and this is two for the price of one so..... i'll start with some of the obvious. Archie works for Division. They don't work together, but she's polite and he seems cordial, so they've maybe run into each other on occasion around the proverbial water cooler. As a purifier and an isolationist, I don't expect him to give the slightest care about her, but you know, there is that. Also, I am slightly worried about Eddie's interested in blue-eyed blondes. Does he actually not murder them? Or are they his preferred target? Asking for a friend. The true crime fanatic in me perked up the moment i read serial killer so i'm here to watch the whole bloody (crispy?) show.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D Age of Heroes

Blood Roses: OUaT RPG X-Men ideal world

skinned by noä of cttw