gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Add Reply
New Poll

i wanna have control, #antigone
THE COMBS
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 04:17 PM

HIVE

LEFTOVERS "19" SHE/THEY 264 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© VERA · SHE/HER · Offline

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

secure channel established
word out of the city. underground. if it's morlocks the one we questioned had no knowledge of it.
PM
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 11:46 PM

ULTRON

TECH QUEEN thirty-one SHE/HER 311 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© MAGS · SHE/HER · Offline

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

i recommend questioning additional morlocks, they're not known for being overly coordinated. or for being overwhelmingly honest. if necessary, i can try to locate their leader and arrange a meeting.
...what's the word?

PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 06:06 PM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

suspected substance circulating in the underground
unable to obtain a sample of the drug referenced, or a name for the new supplier. morlock indicated supplier is a new arrival. description limited. described effects as 'power and euphoria.'
operating in the 'cabana club.' definite mutant.
could be a bizarre division sting but if some idiot got into an archive and unearthed some kick, or worse if they're trying to recreate it, we have a problem. it's not what they think.
PM
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 08:46 PM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

ugh, why is it never a surplus of cookies? or an abundance of fluffy animals who need loving homes?
we may want to question our cpd contacts on this topic as well. vampira has a history of intimate knowledge of the chicago drug scene.
...it might be wise to send someone less conspicuous than we are to the cabana club for further investigation.

PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 01:13 AM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

we are conspicuous but could theoretically move in the underground
perhaps in jackets with hoods
the division agent that recognized us will not want to admit the reason, at any rate, and therefore may not wish to appear overeager about our case specifically. it may still be advisable to seek outside help, you are correct.
PM
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 11:40 PM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

i am working on new disguise tech that should help make a cluster of five hooded figures less suspicious. it however will not be finished in time for this investigation.
i would go to the cabana club myself but i no longer genetically pass as a mutant and therefore can no longer enter. regrettably we are going to have to recruit.
specifically we need to find one or two socially adept x-gene positive individuals.
i would nominate dragoness, because she is good a stealth when sober and working solo and it wouldn't be suspicious for her to be poking around. however i'm not sure she is a viable option due to her substance abuse issues, attitude and penchant for stirring up drama.
PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 08:49 PM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

we own jackets to cover the effect of our hair all together and the club isn't well-lit. i can help the group blend a little bit better.
before division broke in she sat across from us thinking loudly about her desire to fight us. unclear if she knew we had developed a degree of telepathic function and didn't care, or failed to consider her tactics.
'if' she's sober is also a considerable guess. is there no one else? anyone at all?
PM
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 11:34 PM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

did she really? i honestly do not know why that surprises me. i really don't.
i think verve's out as an option simply based on her relationship with berserker. he'd only use this as added fodder to his 're-rebuild the x-men' campaign.
there's always newton, but i don't know how well he'd do investigating the party scene solo. mini-dazzler's still in town but she's untested in the field. so you actually might be the best bet to investigate if time is a pressing matter.
also there's brute
PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 04:44 PM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

you must have observed that she has a strong negative reaction to us. she made no secret of it.
he is also an alcoholic and harboring something just as dangerous as division. while hosts do not necessarily have the ability to choose, we would consider him more trustworthy if he ever acknowledged the danger openly.
we will not let it finish us off
brute? are you in contact with him? an additional individual could run interference if we encounter trouble, aside from hiving a suitable individual present inside.
PM
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 04:41 AM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

i'm inclined to agree. he's barely acknowledged it's activities during the chinatown raid.
prospective operative 'chance' was able to liberate him from division's custody and remote contact has been established. brute does not appear to have be put under division's mental control, but keeping him at a distance until conclusive tests can be preformed seems like the best course of action.
chance on his own would not be a good choice for this particular assignment, but perhaps working with brute would be a passable pairing.
PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 05:00 AM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

we can't test until we know more than the name on a file
we are not what we once were but we detected no active subterfuge, not even signs of subliminal telepathic activity. division has no telepath that we are aware of at present.
PM
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 11:14 PM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

if it wasn't telepathic and it wasn't technological, that leaves what? a pharmacological horror-show or some sort of manchurian bullshit?
i'll send out invites to brute, chance, newton and vampira. we should be able to arrange something within the next few days. i hate that berserker's right about the need to recruit. maybe we can add that into the mix as a side-agenda, starting by making a note of any mutants of interest at the club.
'of interest' being limited primarily to those we already have in the database.
admittedly, in this instance i would suggest the use of more than just telepathy. getting too close to the source physically could be damaging to the investigation, and your safety.

PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 05:15 AM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

a risk. the source is unidentified, every additional element introduced to the network increases risk of exposed individual with no current means of identifying the targets.
even those in the database have been out of our direct supervision without the previous base. their condition is not guaranteed.
we will survey the gathering while you review your options.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw