gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Add Reply
New Poll

xanthe knight @ primordial investigations
XANTHE E. KNIGHT
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 07:38 PM

NYX

P.I. 26 SHE/HER 14 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© XAN · SHE/HER · Offline

spark nz             12:46 am 75%
CLIENT   PRIMORDIAL INVESTIGATIONS

Yes ma'am, I'd be happy to look into your case. However I require a formal, face-to-face meeting to talk over the details. I have an office in Chicago where we can meet. I would need you to bring any information regarding the case. We will talk prices after I've seen everything and half of the payment is due before I start the case. Understand?

send message
PM
^
IRIS A. BAEK
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 02:02 PM

NOBODY

INFO BROKER 26 SHE/HER 123 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© VERA · SHE/HER · Offline

spark nz             12:46 am 75%
F - I - XE   ènç̢͘r̸̶y̛pte̷̢d҉

Is that a normal practice for investigators? I figured you would wait for some money to clear first, so you don't end up going to real trouble for someone with -$.12 to their name, but that can be verified anywhere.

send message
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw