gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

fire when ready, #makena, antigone
THE COMBS
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:41 AM

HIVE

LEFTOVERS "19" SHE/THEY 255 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© VERA · SHE/HER · Offline

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

secure channel established
subject: zephyr linked to ghost network for status update
PM
^
----
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 01:20 AM

36 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© N/A · · Offline

zephyr is online

notice: secure channel established.

thank heavens you are okay! What happened to have division storm the firehouse?

sorry. where would you like me to start?
PMEmail
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 07:52 PM

ULTRON

TECH QUEEN thirty-one SHE/HER 295 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© MAGS · SHE/HER · Offline

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

i'm glad you're all right. you being unavailable for that meeting was probably one of the best things that happened that day.
i think your parents, and your brother for that fact, would probably straight up kill me if i got you involved in an international incident.
so it may be best if don't get into too much detail, even here.
PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 11:29 PM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

do not return to the firehouse site under any circumstances. division will monitor the site and mark you as a person of interest.
records indicate they do not currently suspect your involvement.
you do remain a person of interest due to your surname but cannot be apprehended at this time.
PM
^
----
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 03:54 PM

36 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© N/A · · Offline

zephyr is online

as much as i don't want to, i have to agree with you on that one Ultron.

also, welcome back. I'm sorry I haven't been around to say that to you in person. It's nice to know a miracle can happen once in a while.

understood. wasn't planning on going back but it's good to know division is operating in that fashion.

i feel like all eyes have been on my brother and me since we started this most recent series of diplomatic appearances.

even though i know we can't share many details here, feel free to inform me of the most important and available to share.

i do want to inform you that, as we discussed when making the scatter protocols, i am "registered" as a formality. no nanotech has been injected or tracking devices worn.
PMEmail
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 12:50 AM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

I'm not surprised.
They're watching you because of your family's x-legacy, they're looking for *any* sort of excuse to try and start something.
It's why your specific scatter protocol is what it is.

PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 02:17 AM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

information follows:
codename cicada remains unaccounted for. mha officials informed of the capture of brute, sprite, vert, and bloodline. instructed to avoid physical assault on division buildings. projections indicate unfavorable outcomes. we will provide the data upon request.
info addendum: firehouse incident involved bloodline
bloodline signaled division personnel and gassed the room. speed of black ops arrival indicates a planned attack. no thoughts indicated this intention, and we identified no indication of psi-shielding.
suggested conclusion: more information may be available in classified division servers. level 10 information cannot be accessed by remote attacks.
PM
^
----
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 12:30 PM

36 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© N/A · · Offline

zephyr is online

damn it, as if division hasn't already taken enough of our teammates from us.

even though my experience with bloodline was only at his rescue, he seemed like an innocent enough guy. guessing this is not a time for theories.

is there chatter about an assault on division hq? i would think that with recent events, everyone would know they are on high alert from outside parties.

guessing no attempts at contact to/from any other team members?
PMEmail
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 01:00 AM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

Unless the Morlock's are planning something on the DL there are no plans of attack out there.
I'm monitoring the situation, the others know this, and I will pass along relevant information when and if it comes up.
So stick to the protocols. I know it sucks but it's for the best, so far you're still in the clear but one slip up could change that quickly. Don't contact anyone that you could not reasonably know from a business or political standpoint. Even then, avoid using words or phrases that hint at the reality of the situation.

PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 04:00 AM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

addendum: should a specific agent threaten your safety we can consult on their removal.
if contacted by captured individuals, do not provide your personal information. while division infiltration information is unknown it presents a risk. if telepathic scans could not identify bloodline anyone captured may present a threat.
at this time we are assessing the likelihood of open moves against the mha.
PM
^
----
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 09:30 AM

36 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© N/A · · Offline

zephyr is online

it's okay Ultron. It could be much worse. Compared to what you two are going through, i can only imagine I got the better cut of the cake.

correction: i meant six of you.

understood Hive. I will act with caution if encounter with captured individuals.

i will attempt to notify if any of those individuals are come into contact.

if the mha is targeted, that will just end up causing a frenzy of fear with the mutants and individuals associated with the group. i'm guessing we have no word from codename Shadowcat?

also, other than abiding to protocols, what else can i do to assist you?

PMEmail
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 01:05 AM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

for everyone's safety there has been minimal direct contact with shadowcat. she's doing as well as can be expected given the circumstances.
there's really nothing left to do since the scatter, clean slate and rug sweep protocols extended to the more sensitive areas of the mha as well.
PMEmail
^
THE COMBS
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 07:47 AM

HIVE

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.1

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

current theories are that she has not been arrested because she remains technically intangible
the algorithm suggests this ailment gives her a degree of public sympathy; though it is unlikely any humans would intervene directly on her behalf they wish to build political capital and proof of their necessity in policing
a campaign against the mha would overshadow the public attention on their arrest of vigilantes
PM
^
----
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 12:23 PM

36 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© N/A · · Offline

zephyr is online

i certainly understand what you both are saying.

especially you hive, i almost thought you were trying to be humorous about the intangible bit.

have their been other vigilante occurrences outside of those conducted by our team?

PMEmail
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 12:57 AM

ULTRON

APPLICATION SHIPPER

ghost.2

ɗιѕρƖαу єяяσя

sorry, zeph
but i'm afraid that's classified
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw