gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

the art of war, 39 | tactics special agent | karl urban
ANDREW L. COPE
 Posted: Aug 15 2013, 03:43 AM

THE BASTARD OF DIVISION

SPECIAL AGENT 40 He/Him 154 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© NERYS · She/Her · Offline

ANDREW LEE COPE
39 | SPECIAL AGENT COPE | SNIPER AND TACTICS FOR DIVISION
The bastard of Division.

Agent Cope is not the sort of man you want to get on the wrong side of, he will destroy you. He has 17 years of military [ Army Ranger ] and Division training. He's fine being a bad guy. He hates mutants and feels they are a menace, he'd rather see most of them dead or non-existent. However he does have to work with them. Still, he'd just as easy set them up as a scapegoat or a disposable asset; aka he will throw you under a bus physically and metaphorically. If you can be used to fit his purpose, he will use you.

He is a tactical expert and an expert marksman. He was on the squad that helped shoot down Ironman, Tony Stark. And can be meticulous to the point of OCD. He is a control freak so super go with the flow doesn't work for him. Cope prefers order and he is the most patient man you will ever meet. No, seriously. He was one of those kids that could set up giant domino lines, mouse traps or other Rube Goldberg sort of set ups, he is also a fan of the long con or manipulation and deception. However, don't try to lie to him - he can read you and your face. Cope is a natural human lie detector as well as a reader of micro facial expressions.

But don't let all of that ward you off, Cope is one of those devious, devil in disguise types. He can be a down right charming bastard, he strongly believes in knowing ones enemy and keeping your enemy close. It's more fun when they figure it out too, but by then it is far too late. He would have associations in division and humans, mutants would be touch and go depending on if he knew or not. The X-Men are his enemy, as is anyone of Veers hitlist. He is bound to have enemies, it's what he's made for. And love, well, he enjoys sex. Cope also has an ex-wife, who he may or may not love. But they have a volatile relationship. He's a man with needs and he isn't above sleeping with someone casually. Nothing stays secret around Cope for very long.

PM
^
HANNAH L. TOWNSEND
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 11:05 PM

AGENT

REGISTRATION 43 She/Her 109 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Jan · She/Her · Offline

HANNAH & COPE
Hello... Hannah would probably find Cope 100% terrifying. She didn't come into Division as a mutant, but was discovered to be one shortly after her employment. Much like Cope, she considered herself to be ultra perceptive and a human lie detector. Turns out that the lie detection was part of her mutant ability, along with empathy and combat perception. I'm actually not sure what to plot here other than she would probably try to avoid him because she doesn't trust him to not kill her given the opportunity.

PMEmailAIM
^
ANTIGONE M. STARK
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 09:02 PM

ULTRON

TECH QUEEN thirty-one SHE/HER 311 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© MAGS · SHE/HER · Offline

ASSHOLE!ANTIGONE & ASSHOLE!COPE

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cope was actually Graydon Creed 2.0, as in his biological parents were powerful mutants and since their kid was a dud they abandoned him? Wouldn't it be just even better if Antigone managed to discover this and then anonymously send him that info and be all "You're a carrier of the X-Gene, your children or grandchildren will be mutants. I suggest looking into getting a vasectomy."

Yeah, Tig hates him. A lot. Like a lot, a lot.

PMEmail
^
SAMUEL Z. STONE
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 08:38 PM

Duchess

MCE Agent 32 https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rj6sJscw1qgz7vxo1.mp3 142 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Temur · 1599&view=findpost&p=5640 · Offline

Samuel & Cope

So I can see these two being rivals. Sure they work for Division, doesn't mean they have to like each other. Maybe their teams are super competitive out in the field. Maybe while training they get into violate altercations consistently. Which the folks up stairs continually have to deal with them both. I'm up for anything between them.

PMAIM
^
MIMI T. SIMONSEN
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 09:11 PM

LAZARUS

"AGENT" 21 SHE/HER 139 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© VERA · SHE/HER · Offline

MIMI & COPE

She might not be his favorite person, seeing as she's a mutant agent out in the field. Of course, while she's out in the field she's generally not herself, so he's not technically dealing with the mutant per se. Either way, I'm sure plenty of former agents would have warned her about him and the real Mimi would be more than a little frightened of him. She doesn't trust anyone that has too many ghosts.
PM
^
ANDREW L. COPE
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 01:39 AM

THE BASTARD OF DIVISION

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Drew & Hannah

She can try to avoid him, but I doubt that it would do her much good. Andrew Cope does his research and he's made himself fully versed with Hannah's file. He's aware of her mutation, her status as a registered, and of what she's capable. It is exactly why he's put your dear old Hannah on his radar for special assignments. She's got the looks, the temperament and (genetically) the skill-set to get him intel that would otherwise be harder for him to obtain. He understands better than anyone that simply beating on something or someone to get what you want doesn't always work. He needs the occasional partner, capable of the soft sell and the subtle touch. he see's that in Hannah.

Agent!Cope & Fugitive!Stark

Yeah. Absolute hilarity.
[insert this face here]

But by all means... lets explore this. (or something like this) Drew needs a skeleton in his closet.

Also: Cope doesn't hate Tiggs. he fucking hates Tiggs. But he took out her dad. He can do the same with her.

The Vet & The Rookie

What? Someone that doesn't get along with Cope? Surely you jest. ...yes. entirely. You've got their dynamic down pat. Agent Cope doesn't like anyone, let alone a wet behind the ears mutant who wouldn't be shit without his mutation.

Cope & Mimi

Another fucking mutant. Great. Yes, I think its safe to say that keeping Mimi away from Drew is a good plan. Her particular talent isn't one that would sit well with him AT ALL. He'd consider her to be extremely disposable and given the need he'd use her as a human shield if it came to a choice between himself and her in a firefight.

PM
^
HANNAH L. TOWNSEND
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 08:18 PM

AGENT

REGISTRATION 43 She/Her 109 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Jan · She/Her · Offline

HANNAH & COPE
I'm really excited for this line even though my heart is ever breaking for Hannah and her really really shitty luck. Please don't throw her out of any moving vehicles. She's really not so bad to have around. sad.gif

user posted image
"I don't know when it happened, but i'm in so far over my head."
PMEmailAIM
^
Reine G. Sulpice
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 09:32 PM

SPECIAL AGENT SULPICE

SPECIAL AGENT 28 http://songs.dubaimoon.com/gallery/audio/2823f4797102ce1.mp3 21 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Reaper · 1935 · Offline

REINE & ANDREW

While Reine is a trained liar, I still get the sense that Cope might be one of the few individuals capable of noticing that something is just off about the young woman. Maybe not necessarily that she is a spy, but because she is just outright unusual in comparison to many of the agents. She has no military background, she's disorganized, and at times can even be a little scatterbrained, so she could possibly end up getting on his nerves or just being viewed as a more of a kid, and possibly baffling him at just how she managed to move so quickly through the ranks in only a year with such a personality. That doesn't mean she doesn't have her moments and her track records is rather impressive, but one-on-one, she is still very childish and for someone whose very strict and OCD, I could see this being a problem or frustrating. Although, she might have a few moments where she impresses him and she might be a good go-to person for him when it comes to all things tech, maybe? I dunno, but I couldn't resist a chance to throw her at her fellow special agent XD
PM
^
ANDREW L. COPE
 Posted: Mar 24 2015, 11:22 PM

THE BASTARD OF DIVISION

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Tactical Agent Cope & Special Agent Sulpice

Sure Reine might be a talented liar, but since he's got a knack for sniffing out bullshitters I think he might be onto you. (not the spy bit but hey, we can smell our own amirite?) As a bonus, he's enlisted the mutant Hannah Townsend into his fold as a sort of silent partner of sorts, for missions that require less of a head on approach, so put his natural skillset into account combined with her x-factor and he's pretty sure he doesn't trust this gal in the slightest. I'm sure he'll want to see just how far down liars' lane he can push her, so we can play off of each other when we cross paths. As for when and where we cross mojonate I can't be certain, but I'm keen on mixing with the immature French girl just to watch Drew twitch in annoyance. Yes, he's very by the book when it comes to work stuff., so seeing her impress with a less than planned out flying by the seat of her pants maneuver might be fantastic to play out. Maybe they can have a thread in the shooting range or some kind of simulation like the "Tactical Village". [ie. Brooklyn nine-nine]
PM
^
Katherine M. Whitecrosse
 Posted: May 10 2015, 12:19 AM

SANDMAN

Crytoanalyst 37 81 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Crypt · · Offline

So...Kate and Andy have this incredible potential for back story. In order to have the level of vitriole that they have, they needed to be in a place of happiness / love as well. I'd LOVE to write a scene in which Andy is helping Kate work on her field agent requirements...most specifically her firearms.

I figure it would be that lovely part where they were still happy, and Andy is pleased? Kate is trying this..so he's patient, but...

Could be fun!

PMEmail
^
CLAUDE M. SULPICE
 Posted: Jul 6 2015, 09:10 PM

Sulpice

Special agent 34 https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n1bo7jy6Np1sqanieo1.mp3 29 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Lex · 2377&view=findpost&p=9476 · Offline

SULPICE & COPE

Claude's an unfeeling asshole, which I'm sure will mix so well with Cope's assholery. Not. She does intelligence on the members of Division's wanted list and is supposed to tell team how to apprehend mutants without destroying the city (how often people listen to that advice is questionable). But before coming to Division, Claude was a part of special operations for the French military, so she's not useless in the field either. She does have a problem with listening though. She's the type to not listen if she sees another way to get the job done that she prefers. So basically, Claude is probably someone that pisses Cope off to no end. But she is good with getting information out of marks, so it's possible that they have to be begrudging allies for some sort of mission?

Honestly, I just think it'd be amusing to have these two irritate each other to no end.
PMAIM
^
ANDREW L. COPE
 Posted: Jul 6 2015, 09:30 PM

THE BASTARD OF DIVISION

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Andrew & Katherine

A past thread? Could be fun!

Cope & Suplice 2.0

I still support the idea of Tactical Village training for there two. It has a high success rate for annoying him and showing off her skills.
PM
^
Katherine M. Whitecrosse
 Posted: Jul 6 2015, 10:21 PM

SANDMAN

Crytoanalyst 37 81 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Crypt · · Offline

The time has come, methinks.... When Kate was app'd, we said the two were Division's dream team. With some of her "upgrades" thanks to her brainwashing, might be entertaining to put them in a mission together....

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY G. HOPE
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 07:32 PM

Encore

U.C. Agent 29 He/Him 43 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© Temur · He/Him · Offline

Hope & Cope

PMEmail
^
ANDREW L. COPE
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 08:12 PM

THE BASTARD OF DIVISION

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Nope & Dope

Yep.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw