gota

The heroes of yesterday are dead and gone. Division and the Mutant Control Enforcement Agency (MCEA) saw to that. This dystopia we live in is the result of one anti-mutant hate crime that sparked the third world war. The law now requires mutants to register, to spend the rest of their lives being a number on a file with a tracking device on their wrist or in their bloodstream.

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

For a while, the children of fallen heroes started to work in the shadows as the new X-Men. Not all that long ago, the latest incarnation of the X-Men was brought down in flames by Division's efforts. Team members captured, Agents killed, Cosmic fire everywhere... It seems as though the days of the X-Men have come and gone once again. Or have they?

Notice: Human Division employees are still much needed, even if they're depowered mutants. We would also love to see more MHA, Morlock and Purifier affiliated characters.

We are currently accepting Site-Canons and Originals

Add Reply
New Poll

older and farther away
KATHRYN W. WORTHINGTON
 Posted: May 18 2017, 01:49 AM

ARCHANGEL

HEIRESS thirty-one SHE/HER 46 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© MAGS · SHE/HER · Offline

Kathryn sat in the back of the luxury vehicle, absently rubbing the near invisible scars on her wrists as she stared out her window at the rainy city. The voice of her only constant in her life and chauffeuse broke the silence. “You don’t have to do this, you know.” Althea had a point, in all technicality she really didn’t have to go through with her two o’clock appointment. It had taken her weeks to work up to making the appointment, personally doing background checks and carefully selecting which information to share and what to keep to herself. She had used a fairly obvious alias to force herself to keep the appointment. If Jeremiah Guthrie hadn’t figured out that ‘Elizabeth Warren’ was actually her, Kat would likely reconsider hiring him as a private investigator.

“Yes I do.” Kathryn half heartedly smiled at her maternal figure’s attempt to comfort her as she continued to look out the window. She wished she could come up with some sort of sarcastic or witty remark or have Althea turn the car around and go home. It was a little late for that and she really did need the assistance. More importantly, she needed someone else to reach the same conclusions she already had. She needed someone who could potentially understand the gravity of what she may have figured out. She needed to know she wasn’t crazy.

The black sedan came to a stop in front of the less than subtle Magnus Recovery building. There was no sign of paparazzi or other intrusive parties. That didn’t entirely exclude the possibility that they were there, but Kat took it as a good sign. “Are you sure you don’t want me to wait here?” The heiress nodded as she unbuckled her seatbelt and smiled sheepishly replied. “I’ll be fine, if anyone tries to get out of hand I’ll poke them with my psi-sword and fly away.” Kathryn opened her door and grabbed her umbrella and the soft leather attache case. Sticking her hand with the floral umbrella in it out of the open door and opened it before stepping out onto the wet concrete.

Kathryn stood there for a moment staring at the building before remembering to close the car door. This was it, the window of opportunity to bail on the situation was closing quickly. Sure she and Jeremiah had been friends as children, but even without taking the events of the war into account twenty years was still twenty years. People could change drastically in even a quarter of that time, if nothing else she was proof enough of that. It took a great deal of strength to take another step towards the building, and then another. Kat was overly aware of the movements of the seconds hand on her watch and the rain beating against the umbrella seemed to be louder than it should have been. She ignored these things and focused on each step she took until there were no more steps to take.

Altering the way she held her overly large umbrella so that she could open the door, Kathryn took a long slow breath and released it before entering. Once she was mostly indoors, she placed her hip against the door to hold it open so she could close the umbrella while it was still outdoors. She wasn't quite sure what to make of the re-purposing of what had once been the Harris Theatre. It seemed an odd place to put a bounty hunting slash private investigation firm, though with everything she had read about Joseph Maximoff the ostentatiousness fit his personal aesthetic. Kathryn only wished that she had worn different shoes, her footsteps seemed to echo on loudly and forever. Though truthfully, it may have mostly been in her head.

PMEmail
^
JEREMIAH R. GUTHRIE
 Posted: May 21 2017, 02:07 AM

GUARDIAN

P.I. 32 He/Him 176 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER
© MATRIX · He/Him · Offline

An old photo had been pulled off the wall and the telekinetic detective was looking at it. The photo was a color picture from a "family" picnic. Probably the last one since things fell apart, now that he thought about it. The picture had a few memorable faces. Joe doing something horrible with his hair, Kat trying to look older than she was. David Summers taking time out from being a prick clown. Mort looking less angry and actually happy. Guthrie didn't remember his brother ever looking like that. It had been a lifetime ago. He squinted and realized that even Ewan MacTaggert was in the picture. Were any of them ever really this young?

Jeremiah Guthrie set the photo down on his desk and stared at his appointment book. He had a two pm meeting with one "Elizabeth Warren". The name was a fake. He'd done a background check and it didn't exist. Even the number that had called from was a burner cell. He spent time trying to track it down, but the phone was purchased in cash. Luckily, he'd managed to see some surveillance footage. The buyer kept her face hidden, but he got an idea of her build. The name was a rather large clue too. It was enough to give him an inkling of his past. Warren Worthington and Betsy Braddock's daughter. One of Jeremiah's favorite childhood playmates booked an appointment under a false name and went out of her way to hide the fact that it was her. It was a clear test of some sort.

After a little preparation, Guthrie brought a plate of cheese, sausage slices and crackers in and set it on his desk along with a pitcher of pink lemonade and two glasses. He'd tried to make the office a bit more homey. It wasn't every day he entertained an heiress and it was less common for an old friend to look him up after so long. He was fairly sure that this wasn't a social call. People didn't pop in after almost 20 years just to say hi. Especially under an assumed name.

Guthrie poured lemonade in both glasses and then leaned back, waiting. Mack would send her back into the office. That was her job. Jer didn't think Mack even knew who Kat was. As the door opened, Jeremiah smiled and nodded to her.

"Took you long enough, Katy. Though if you've come back to return the books I lent you, you're a bit late with them."
PMAIM
^
KATHRYN W. WORTHINGTON
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 07:29 AM

ARCHANGEL

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Kathryn doubted the receptionist knew who she actually was, she had a hard times believing anyone that bubbly was capable of keeping any form of secret. It was her first real interaction with Quicksilver's youngest, she hadn't known want to expect and had found herself pleasantly surprised by it. Setting her eyes on present day Jeremiah in person for the first time in twenty years, was simply surprising. Were it not for the almost impish twinkle in his eye, she wouldn't have recognised him as the boy from all those years ago.

"Katy" The heiress couldn't remember the last time anyone had called her that. She couldn't decide if she disliked it more or less than being called 'Kate'. At least he'd figured out 'Elizabeth Warren' was her before she had arrived. Kathryn laughed, she had forgotten about the books completely. There was a lot of disorder in the childhood memories wing of her mind palace.

"I'm afraid your books were a little too flammable for war time New York." She set her umbrella down by the door, leaning it against the wall. Upon looking back up she spotted the pink lemonade and other snack offerings. "Pink lemonade." Kat opted not to hide her amusement. Of all the things he could have remembered... Though she supposed there were worse if not stranger details he could have used to establish his skills right off the bat.

Kathryn closed the door behind herself and took a few more steps into the room, keeping her attache case I hand. She slid back into business mode where she had grown to be more socially comfortable. "Thank you for agreeing to make time to see me. With the company's reputation, I'm sure you're usually quite busy."
PMEmail
^
JEREMIAH R. GUTHRIE
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 03:11 AM

GUARDIAN

P.I. 32 He/Him 176 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER

His childhood friend was all grown up. That was his first impression upon seeing her walk into the office. The way she laughed brought a smile to his face. There hadn't been much laughter around these days. The smile turned to a full grin when she told him about the books. "Ah figured as much. As long as you got to enjoy them before hand. Pop always said never to lend books. Always give them. Ah don't think he was talking about nuclear fire, but ah see his point." The detective let some of the accent he'd taken care to hide from most slip back into his voice. It was the accent of a younger, more carefree Jeremiah Guthrie.

Katy's amusement at the pink lemonade brought another smile to her face. "Burner phone, Katy. You were smart paying cash for it, but you let yourself get caught on camera by the clerk. Ah managed to slip him a c-note and he let me look at the footage."

Guthrie could tell she looked different than he remembered. It wasn't just the fact that they were both 20 years older. Katy Worthington looked like she carried the weight of the world on her shoulders these days. Her body language was guarded, hard to read. That in and of itself told him things. He knew that she'd disappeared for a period of time. 4 months to exact. The news had come while he was sitting in his cell in a military prison, awaiting court marshal. It had taken everything Jeremiah had not to blast his way out and go looking for her. His father, Sam had counseled against it and that was the only thing keeping there at the time.

"Ah always have time for you. You're one of my oldest friends. Ah mean granted, you'd don't call or write, but ah know you've been busy for the last few years. But, judging by your demeanor and the case that does not seem to have any comic books in it, you didn't just make an appointment to come catch up on old times." He leaned forward and crossed his hands on top of the desk. "What can old Jer Bear do for you?"

PMAIM
^
KATHRYN W. WORTHINGTON
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 01:20 AM

ARCHANGEL

APPLICATION SHIPPER

It was almost strange to hear that Kentucky again after all these years. For a moment she could almost feel the world rewind to a simpler time. Somewhere in the back of her head she could hear the ambient noises of the Institute or the Guthrie's farm. On some level Kat was half expecting the door to abruptly fling open as Joe and Morty tripped over each other, looking for someplace to hide from whatever shenanigans they'd just been a part of. Nostalgia made for hazardous terrain and she had to remind herself.

These brief half thoughts also served to remind her what happened these days when she was startled. While she wasn't overly thrilled with having her back to the door, Kathryn took a few more steps into the room. She smiled and gave an amused little nod at the mention of the bearded man's father. "That certainly does sound like a Guthrie-ism." She cleared her throat a little and somewhat awkwardly asked "How, uh, how is Sam, these days."Too an extent she already knew the answer, but actually asking was a polite social norm. Kat did her best to hide her hesitance as she sat down on the chair across from Jer.

"I think I'm more surprised that their security cameras were functional than anything else." She set the case down on her lap and casually placed her palms down on the soft leather. Allowing her hands to even casually ball was potentially dangerous, as getting startled or angry could lead to accidentally revealing one of her powers. There had been a time, embarrassingly not all that long ago, even so much as having a hiccuping fit would cause her to activate her sword. She had worked too hard to keep the nature of her powers a secret from the public to accidentally reveal them while discussing something as sensitive and stressful as what she'd come to hire Jeremiah to do.

He was being too generous with his mention of 'the last few years', it had been a great deal more than a few. Kathryn hadn't particularly kept in touch with anyone, at least not on a personal level. Sure, there was Victor and Kitty, but the last Worthington wasn't sure that that counted. She didn't even have any kind of relationship with the Braddocks. Pulling away from the world hadn't happened overnight, and most of the time she didn't even think about how much she had isolated herself. Then again, perhaps the latter was because there were so few people around who could or even would point it out to her. Kat looked down at her hands and nodded in acknowledgement and adjusted the bracelets she wore to cover the near invisible restraint scars.

She cleared her throat and looked back up at her old friend. "I am sorry about that. I..." Kathryn didn't know how to end that sentence. She certainly wasn't going to attempt to excuse her disappearing act and she wasn't one to lie. What was there to say anyway? 'I'm sorry, I just got lost somewhere along the way'? On top of his generosity he was also merciful in getting to the question of why she was there fairly quick. She had practiced this part repeatedly ever since she had decided to enlist help, but sitting there in front of her old friend it was suddenly feeling so much more difficult. Her reasons for picking 'Jer Bear' out of all the private investigators out there were good, but their history made everything feel more personal than she was comfortable with.

That little truth hungry voice in her head reminded her that in this equation her comfort did not matter. She cleared her throat and took a slow breath, pressing forward as quickly as she could force the words out. "As you may already know, I am a mutant now. It was not a matter of sudden latent power manifestation, and I am of the it utmost certainty that I am not the only person this has happened to. I uh.." Kathryn raised her hands up of the case again and placed them back down on it, drawing attention to the case, but not trusting herself with her hands.

"I've compiled a great deal of information on events that have lead me to this conclusion. I really just need your help to find some of the other, uh, ex-humans. I already have a few possible leads." She moved her hands to unlatch the bag so she could retrieve some of the files within. Kathryn hadn't brought all of her information, she felt it wise to hold back. For some reason, her fingers just were not cooperating and she had to pause her actions.
PMEmail
^
JEREMIAH R. GUTHRIE
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 02:02 PM

GUARDIAN

P.I. 32 He/Him 176 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER

"Oh, he's good as can be under the circumstances. Runnin' the farm and trying to wrangle the rest of the circus that is Clan Guthrie."

Visions of the two of them playing at the Institute swam through his head. Not for the first time today, he thought of the picture and his old friends. He looked up and saw the shadow of himself, Gideon, looming over Katy's shoulder. The psychic construct wore a Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat and even had a coconut drink with a little umbrella in it. This was the last thing Jeremiah needed or wanted.

The construct looked Katy Worthington up and down and nodded approval, making the universal sign for "Okay" with his hands. And then he was gone. That was odd. Usually, there was some kind of commentary. Instead, today, he just decided to be creepy and leave. Jeremiah took a sip of his lemonade and nodded to Katy. "Ah was astonished too. They might be the only ones in the city with working cameras. But ain't no complaints here."

To say the Worthington heiress was tense was an understatement. Something had her all wound up. Or maybe this was simply how she was now. Jeremiah didn't really know anymore and that thought made him sad that he was unsure about how his old friend was these days. His eyes focused briefly on the case in her hands. It probably contained whatever she wanted to talk to him about, but the way she was holding it, made him think that it was desperately important to her.

Her apology caught him off guard The detective had just been joking, but he hadn't expected a genuine apology. Guthrie held up a hand. He kept his voice even, as if trying to rein his own emotions in. The careful way he changed his speech patterns settled back into place for a moment. "Don't. I'm not mad at you. I know you've been dealing with things. I haven't exactly been the best friend either. I was away when you were going through all that stuff and I wasn't exactly in the best of shape when I came home from the Corps. It's a two way street. I'm sorry, Katy."

Guthrie nodded at her explanation. He'd heard all of this through one source or another when checking up on her. He'd always assumed it was more than a latent manifestation, but could never prove it. When she paused opening the bag, he could see there was a lot going through her mind. Guthrie didn't need any kind of evidence. He'd take the case even if she had no evidence. That was what you did for friends. He spoke up.

"Okay. Ah'll take the case. Ah'll find whoever is out there for you. Ah'd do it even if you had no leads or any evidence." He offered her a smile. "But before you show me this stuff... Do ya need a hug? Because ya look like it, but I don't want to invade your personal space without permission."
PMAIM
^
KATHRYN W. WORTHINGTON
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 02:37 AM

ARCHANGEL

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Kathryn smiled softly at the mention of Guthrie farm. She had nothing but fond memories from that area of her childhood. Those days in the sun, visiting the Guthries or at the Institute, when she had friends and life was fun were memories she stored in a well lit place of her memory palace. However, it wasn't an area she revisited all that often. Sometimes she just found the vast differences between the past and the present almost physically painful to think about.

On some level it was almost alarming when he responded to her incomplete apology with an apology of his own. Kat wanted to tell him to stop, he didn't owe one. That his reasons for losing touch were infinitely better than her own. Instead she heeded his hand sign and listened to his kind words. Though she decided not to say anything about it, it was strange to hear him speak without that Kentucky accent the Guthrie Clan was known for.

His changed speech pattern was something that had come up when she had done prior than making her appointment. It was a certain case of knowing something and experiencing it in person. Trying to find something she could say to him seemed an impossible task without entirely derailing her purpose for finding herself in Jeremiah's office to begin with. She opted for a diplomatic reply in turn, finding it nearly impossible to make eye contact. "I suppose we could agree that we both could have done better."

She relaxed her uncooperative fingers, refusing to allow them to fluster her further. He spoke again and Kathryn could not help but feel concerned. He was willing to take her case without adequate information or knowing the genuine danger he would be opening himself up to. All because they'd been good friends when they were younger. Kathryn had known this would likely be the outcome but after the sincerity he had just displayed, it felt different as what she had expected it to.

Before she could even mentally form the words to respond he smiled and added on something she had been prepared for, even less than his apology. Kat's brows furrowed in confusion and her fingers curled atop the case on her lap. She was trying to wrap her head around what had just been said, or was it asked? Was she really so obvious? She was usually so much better at being a blank slate, but this was anything but an ordinary situation."A h-hug? I..."

Maybe he was just that good at his job. Or was it something else? She couldn't be sure and secretly wished she could blame the feeling in her chest on the uncertainty. Her own self conscious over-awareness of the scars on her back were playing a fair role in it. Having hands potentially near them, was something that made her innately uncomfortable. Though equally parallel in shape, they weren't dainty and near invisible like the ones on her wrists. Kathryn was almost certain that the ugly, rough and raised flesh marring her back had been intentionally left there by whomever healed the restraint wounds. So that Kat would not be able to easily hide her secret forever.

She knew her hesitance was ridiculous at best. Especially since she had included a file on herself with the ones she had brought for him to look over. Even if he did feel them, he wasn't going to tell. It was one of the reasons she had chosen him. It felt like an hour since she had last spoke, but in truth only a few seconds had passed. Kat smiled and nodded. "Alright. Yes. That would be acceptable." That would be acceptable, why can't you just be normal? The heiress internally kicked herself as she carefully set the case behind her on the chair. She smoothed her sweater as a small way of steadying herself, as she slowly stood up to partake in the normal social greeting.
PMEmail
^
JEREMIAH R. GUTHRIE
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 01:35 PM

GUARDIAN

P.I. 32 He/Him 176 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER

"We can agree to that."

Jeremiah smiled at her. The last time he'd seen Katy. Really seen her was right before he'd shipped off to basic. It was hard for him to see her like this. He remembered the way she'd been when they were kids. Her body language radiated a guard that she'd never had. Guthrie knew this had to be an addition from her abduction. He'd picked up a few new traits of his own, he reckoned.

The detective was glad that he'd asked Worthington. The way she'd tensed up when Jeremiah mentioned the hug, he decided it was a good thing he hadn't opened with it. He cleared his throat. "Your body language. Ah mean ah know it's been awhile, but you're wound tighter than a spring. Ah can tell from here." He smiled and nodded at the acceptance, getting up and stepping around the desks.

Guthrie's arms slipped around Kathryn and he gave her a warm hug. He tried not to squeeze too tightly for fear that he might hurt her. His hands traced lightly over the scars on her back as he rubbed her back comfortingly, but nothing was said. Inwardly, Jeremiah Guthrie seethed. If he hadn't accepted the case prior to this, he would have after that. Guthrie vowed to himself that he would find the people who hurt Kathryn and God help anyone who got in his way.

There was a moment where Jeremiah closed his eyes and could swear for at least a few moments that they were back under a tree in Westchester. He smiled warmly and kissed the top of Kathryn's head. "When ah find these people, do you want them exposed or destroyed? Because ah can ruin any operation they have goin'. Ah just need to know now." Ruin wasn't the word. The hell they went to after would be heavenly after what Guthrie was planning.
PMAIM
^
KATHRYN W. WORTHINGTON
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 06:11 AM

ARCHANGEL

APPLICATION SHIPPER

It had always been difficult to hide what she was thinking from Jeremiah and even harder to keep secrets from him. It wasn't necessarily or just his extraordinary gift for detective work, Kathryn had simply never previously felt the urge to keep things from him. Even now, it felt wrong to even try and hold back and once his arms were around her it suddenly felt impossible. Once upon a time Guthrie hugs had been a regular occurrence and a normal part of her life. Somehow she had forgotten how good they were. She was certain that it was an inherited trait as his entire family gave amazing hugs.

Despite her initial hesitance and her wariness of his touch over her scar tissue, Kat relaxed into her old friend's arms and tightened her hold on him. His comforting touch was just that - comforting. For a few minutes the whole world went away and time rewound to a place when they were Jer-Bear and Katy, a pairing seldom apart. Kathryn closed her eyes and just enjoyed the rare moment of feeling genuinely safe, smiling softly at the kiss placed atop her head. The peaceful moment crashed down around her when he spoke again.

Kat's eyes snapped open and she took a step back from him, clinging to his arms as she looked up at him wide-eyed and horrified. "No!" She shook her head 'no' rapidly as she tried to find words outside of the choir of terrified 'no' blaring in her mind. Her hold on his biceps tightened as she fought the rising feelings that would lead her to hyperventilate. "That's not.. No, no..."

The thought of him going on some sort of revenge quest in her name horrified her. Kathryn had done the math, she knew the minimum number of people they would have needed. She knew the minimum skills they had had, and if she dug deep enough she could put a name to the group. He would get himself killed if he tried it, and she had already spent far too many years trying to come to terms with the idea that she may never see him again.

Kat pressed her forehead to his chest and closed her eyes so he couldn't see her exact thoughts. She took long slow breaths and forced herself to refocus, forced herself to latch onto her intended goal. She as already looking for them, she was already trying to identify them but that wasn't specifically what she had in mind when she sought to hire him. "That's not why I'm here... In a round about way, kind of? But not... them. I have reason to believe that I am not the only ex-human they're responsible for creating."
PMEmail
^
JEREMIAH R. GUTHRIE
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 11:44 PM

GUARDIAN

P.I. 32 He/Him 176 POSTS
APPLICATION SHIPPER

Guthrie melted against Katy's body. He took a deep breath and let the anger go. He visualized himself dropping a ball of fire and letting it fall far away from him, just like the therapist had taught him. The look of panic and the way Katy gripped his arms caused Guthrie to stay in the here and now. The Guardian fell away and left Jeremiah Guthrie back in his office.

As Katherine put her head against his chest and tried to refocus her thoughts, a blue telekinetic cocoon formed around them reflexively. It was transparent, but a barrier between them and the rest of the world. Some part of Jeremiah wished that it could genuinely hold the world at bay for a few decades. Just to give them both a little peace.

"Ah'm sorry. Of course you're not. Ah let my anger get the better o' me. Ya just wanna help out the folks who need it then and make 'em stop."

Recon and Intel gathering. That was something he could do. He'd done it before. He did that now as a job. Jeremiah was literally paid for that. All he had to do was make sure that he got the information and gave it to Katy. There was no need to burn anything down or destroy anything. The look on her face told Guthrie all he needed to know about his bad ideas.

"Right. Intel and Recon. I can do that."
His voice snapped back to the non-accented neutral speech pattern he used while he ordered his thoughts. "I won't do anything stupid. I promise."

PMAIM
^
KATHRYN W. WORTHINGTON
 Posted: May 11 2018, 07:26 PM

ARCHANGEL

APPLICATION SHIPPER

Relief washed over Kathryn and she relaxed her grip on him as his anger noticeably began to dissipate. She appreciated Jeremiah’s wrath, and in some weird way it made her feel safe, but she hated the prospective consequences of it. Katy would never be able to live with herself if anything ever happened to her Jer-Bear because of her. Wrapping her arms around him once again and turned so her cheek was pressed against Jer's chest.

Spotting the blue screen surrounding them, Kat was temporarily confused by its existence before realizing it was one of Jer's constructs. Even now that she had mutant powers of her own, she was still jealous of Guthrie's. He had definitely won some sort of genetic lottery with his x-factor. The heiress was more than willing to bet little, if anything, could get through the shield surrounding them. It was a thought that came with a strange sense of security. Strange not because she felt it, but because there had been a time when she had never thought she'd feel it again.

"It's all right, if you weren't angry I think I would have been a little offended." Kat looked up at the bearded man with a small smile as quietly joked with him. In great contrast to her public persona, Kathryn knew a lot about anger. It was the step of the grieving process that she had gotten stuck on for a long time after her parents were murdered. "I just feel as though they, the others, need to know that everything will be okay." Waking up in the middle of nowhere after losing several months worth of memories hadn't exactly been a joyous occasion either.

"I know. I didn’t just pick Magnus Recovery out of the directory on a whim." Maybe she was biased on the subject, but Katy greatly preferred his Jeremiah accent to the new one. There was something off about a Guthrie without a Kentucky drawl. "You are aware that I will most certainly be holding you to that promise, right?" She wasn’t sure where to go from there, hugging wasn’t something she had anticipated as a part of their meeting.

"I did however bring you some obnoxiously color-coded and overly organized information that might help you cut down on stupidity." The set of file folders in her attache case weren’t all of the information she had, she’d intentionally neglected to add in certain details. While also omitting large segments from the file on her own ex-human incident. Everything was written entirely clinical but that did nothing to stop it from feeling immensely personal. As pragmatic as she tried to be on the subject, it was still in essence an open wound refusing to heal.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw